About this event
Connect with companies seeking to hire top Latinx talent at our upcoming Virtual Career Fair on May 27th, 2020 from 12 - 3 pm CDT.
The HACE Virtual Career Fair easily connects you – in real time – with employers from the comfort of your home or office via a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Taking place completely online, the virtual career fair allows you to:
• Explore career opportunities
• Chat one-on-one with recruiters on virtual booths
• Share your resume with employers
• Make new connections and broaden your network
How it works
After logging in and joining the event, start by exploring employer information and available career opportunities. Be sure to upload your resume before the event so that employers will have your information readily available. On the day of the career fair, you’ll choose which employers to interact with, and engage in a one-on-one chat with a recruiter. Share your personal background, work experience, and ask questions with as many employers as you’d like until the career fair ends.
Who should attend
• Active and Passive Latino Job Seekers
• College Students or recent graduates ready to enter the workforce
• Professionals who want to learn more about opportunities for advancement and broaden their network with top companies